Women’s Ministry at Living Water strives to
provide opportunities for women to:
Grow in faith
Enrich lives and build relationships with one another
Assist with community projects
Become actively engaged in the mission & vision of Living Water
- Programs, resources and projects include weekly Bible studies hosted both morning and evening;
- “Sweet Monday” monthly gatherings, where a speaker shares the intersection between their own passion, abilities and faith;
- Prayer ministry and support of college students living away from home;
- Cookies, fresh-baked each week welcome all our first-time visitors;
- Take-Them-a-Meal participants bring home-cooked food to new parents or fellow members who are homebound
- Mentor mothers provide a voice of wisdom to MOPS moms and all mothers with young children
- Lutheran Women In Mission (LWML) support mission grants that spread the Gospel both at home and abroad
Living Water MOPS next meets on Thursday, April 12 from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. Please contact Linda Murdock to RSVP and to learn details about the program and venue.
Please click on the MOPS logo below for details about MOPS International or join our Facebook group for updates on events.
"Healing in the Hospital" LWML Ann Arbor Zone Rally - Saturday, April 21 from 9 a.m. - 12:00 Noon followed by lunch at Living Water Lutheran Church; 200 Barker Road, Whitmore Lake 48189. RSVP to Linda Murdock at 734.761.6150. Complete details are available here.
Please click on the LWML logo below for details about Lutheran Women in Mission.
Sweet Monday - Please contact Linda Strausbaugh for more information.
Please click on the Sweet Monday logo below for details about Sweet Monday Inc.