2. Our region of Michigan remains in phase 4. As such, we will continue online worship this Sunday, September 27: 9 AM Bible study and 10:15 AM worship on Zoom and 12 noon Communion at 175 Barker, weather permitting. To read more of our in-person gathering plan for when we are able to gather (on everything from mandatory masks and mandatory health checks), please go here.
3. This Sunday, September 27, we continue our series called Justified & Unified: A Study in Romans:
4. This Sunday at 9 AM, we're beginning our new Sunday morning Bible study series. We will be using Ray Vander Laan's Life and Ministry of the Messiah, which will be using the historical, geographical, and cultural context of the Gospels to help us understand more about our Savior and his love for us.
5. Living Water MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) will meet on Thursday, September 24 from 9:30-11:30 AM on our Living Water Zoom room. All mothers of infants through high school age children are welcome to attend. Our theme is “Tools For Building Mental Stamina” featuring licensed professional counselor Toni Greco. All MOPS meetings begin with a MOPS Kids lesson, so bring the littles to the screen! For more information about MOPS or to register, please contact Linda Murdock.
6. The St. Luke Lutheran Women in Mission (LWML) will host a special Bible Study event with Marlys Hoover on Saturday, September 26 from 9:30- 11:30 AM on our Living Water Zoom room. Marlys will teach us “Exciting Ways To Do Bible Study On Your Own.” Please RSVP to Linda Murdock and have your Bible, paper, and pen ready! Our time together will feature online worship, prayer, teaching, and fellowship.
7. If you didn't have a chance yet, please fill out the congregational survey that was sent two weeks ago here - you have until this Sunday to fill it out. I also want to encourage you to read the message from Living Water leadership (Church Council, Elders, and me) that was sent out today here. We continue to cherish your prayers and look forward to hearing from you.
Harrison Parker, Pastor